The mission of the CinnaminsonSchool District is to educate our students and to assist their development into self-motivated, multi-faceted, happy and physically fit individuals who are productive, responsible citizens. It is expected that all students will achieve the Core Curriculum Content Standards at all grade levels.
With national and state program standards as a basis, Cinnaminson students will gain an appreciation of knowledge, a desire to learn, and a respect for themselves and others. In partnership with the family and the community, we will foster achievement and we will model excellence and responsible behavior.
Mr. Frank Goulburn
Mr. Hamm Kolev
Director of Athletics & Activities:
Mr. Charles Liddell
District Anti-Bullying Coordinator: Dr. Dolores Szymanski
3. 6th grade chorus make-up lessons will be held during 5th period lunch.
4. SHOCK and the After-School String Ensemble are both cancelled Monday.
5. 6th grade PC will be held on Wednesday instead of Monday this week.
6. Yearbook Club will meet after school on Wednesday in room 125.
7. Chess Club will also meet Wednesday afternoon.
8. The CMS math teachers will be collecting excess Halloween candy from November 3rd until November 11th. All candies will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House. Please donate to this worthy cause.
9. Please return all ice packs to the nurse’s office.
Mark Your Calendars
10/31 - Happy Halloween
11/3 - Home & School Meeting 7:00PM in the Media Center 11/4 - SCHOOLS CLOSED for Students 11/5 - End of 1st Marking Period 11/6 - 11/9 - SCHOOLS CLOSED 11/11 - Picture Day Make-ups 11/11 - Fall Sports' Awards 7:00PM in the Cafetorium 11/12 - Veterans Day Ceremony 10:00AM