Announcements for October 31, 2016
1. Today is day 3.
2. 6th grade saxophones and French horns will meet period 4.
3. 6th grade strings, the Stephane Grappelli group, will meet period 6/7.
4. After-School Strings will meet Monday afternoon.
5. CSS is cancelled this week.
6. 6th grade PC will meet after school on Tuesday in room 216.
7. Art Club will also be meeting after school on Tuesday.
8. All students who handed in paperwork for the Senior Citizens’ Day Breakfast will have a mandatory meeting on Thursday, 11/3, in the cafeteria.
9. Homework Club will be held Tuesday and Thursday afternoon in room 112.
10. There will be a 7th & 8th grade Battle of the Books meeting after school on Wednesday in room 112.
11. The girls’ soccer pizza party will be Thursday, November 3rd, in the café. Please give $3 to Mr. Sinn or Ms. Braymer by the end of day Wednesday if you plan to attend.
12. The Cross Country pizza/uniform party will be held on Wednesday, 11/2. Please return your clean uniform in a bag, labeled with your name. Also, please give $3 to Mr. McMullen.
13. The girls “A” field hockey team must put your clean uniforms in a bag, labeled with your name, and give it to Mr. Liddell. Also, please give $5 to your coach by Tuesday for your pizza party on Friday, Nov. 4th.
14. Each month, CMS recognizes one staff member as our Faculty Member of the Month. If you would like to nominate a deserving member of our staff, please go to the link on the CMS homepage to submit a nomination. Nominations for October will be accepted through Monday.