Announcements for Monday, November 24, 2014
1. Today is day 6.
2. The stairwell by rooms 115 and 213 is closed all day on Monday, 11/24.
3. 6th grade chorus make-up lessons will be held during 5th period lunch.
4. 7th & 8th grade chimes will meet period 7/8 or 8/9.
5. Senior Citizens’ Day Windows and Backdrop committee will meet in room 109 on Monday. See Mrs. Sanchez if you cannot attend.
6. SHOCK, 6th grade PC, 7th & 8th grade Battle of the Books, and the After-School String Ensemble will hold their meetings Monday afternoon.
7. CSS will meet after school on Tuesday in room 134.
8. Art Club is cancelled this week.
9. Homework Club is also cancelled this week.
10. Tuesday is the last day that yearbook orders will be accepted. The cost is $26; no cash; checks only please.
11. Each month, CMS recognizes one staff member as our Faculty Member of the Month. If you would like to nominate a deserving member of our staff, please go to the link on the CMS homepage to submit a nomination. Nominations for November will be accepted through Tuesday.