Announcements for September 27, 2016
1. Today is day 3.
2. 6th grade saxophones and French horns will meet period 4.
3. 6th grade strings, the Stephane Grappelli group, will meet period 8/9.
4. CSS will meet after school today (Tues.) in room 134. See Mr. Bacon if you have any questions.
5. 6th grade PC will also meet after school on Tuesday in room 216.
6. Art Club will meet after school this afternoon (Tues.) in the art room.
7. There will be a Battle of the Books meeting for any interested 7th & 8th graders after school on Wednesday, 9/28, in room 112.
8. The first meeting of the Furry Friends and Forest Club will be held after school Wednesday, 9/28, in room 102.
9. Any student interested in joining the SHOCK Club should attend an informational meeting this Thursday, 9/29, in room 114. If you cannot attend this meeting, please see Ms. DePhilippo or Ms. Lorenz during homeroom.
10. Dance Club will meet in room 128 on Thursday instead of Wednesday this week.
11. There will be a World Cultures Club sign-up meeting on Thursday, 9/29, after school in room 107.
12. There will be a meeting for all Jr. Cinnamentors on Monday, 10/3, after school in room 113.
13. The Science/Robotics Club will be holding its first meeting on October 5th in the media center. All students interested in science, robotics and/or engineering should attend this first meeting. Paperwork must be obtained from Mrs. Justin in room 128 or Mrs. Nigro in room 230 and it must be returned prior to October 5th.
14. Each month, CMS recognizes one staff member as our Faculty Member of the Month. If you would like to nominate a deserving member of our staff, please go to the link on the CMS homepage to submit a nomination. Nominations for September will be accepted through Wednesday.