Announcements for Tuesday, May 26, 2015
1. Today is day 1.
2. 6th grade flutes 1A will meet period 4; flutes 1B, period 8/9.
3. 6th grade strings, the Joshua Bell group, will meet period 10; Fritz Kreisler group, period 11.
4. CSS will meet after school on Tuesday in room 134.
5. 6th grade PC will meet in room 216 Tuesday.
6. Homework Club will meet in room 111 on Tuesday.
7. Art Club will hold its last meeting Tuesday.
8. The Yearbook Club will hold its end-of-year party on Wednesday in the art room.
9. The staff vs student Battle of the Books competition will take place on Tuesday, 5/26. 6th grade students and teachers will compete during period 8/9; 7th grade, period 10; 8th grade, period 11.
10. Spring athletes and managers are reminded the Awards Ceremony will be held in the cafetorium at 7pm on Tuesday, May 26th.
11. String students are reminded to bring your instruments and music on Wednesday for your rehearsal at the high school.
12. There will be a meeting for all Jr. Cinnamentors after school on Wednesday in room 113.
13. After-School String Ensemble is cancelled Wednesday.
14. There will be a final meeting of the World Cultures Club in room 107 on Thursday, 5/28. Please bring in food to celebrate.
15. Softball, baseball and lacrosse uniforms are due to Mr. Liddell.
16. Each month, CMS recognizes one staff member as our Faculty Member of the Month. If you would like to nominate a deserving member of our staff, please go to the link on the CMS homepage to submit a nomination. Nominations for May will be accepted through Thursday.