Announcements for March 28, 2017
1. Today is day 4.
2. 6th grade brass will meet period 1.
3. 6th grade strings, the Lionel Tertis group, will meet period 8/9.
4. 6th grade chorus, group A, will meet period 10.
5. Mrs. Cashin will call Wednesday’s speech students to class today instead of tomorrow.
6. Students who have after-school enrichment classes on Tuesdays with Mrs. Every-Clayton or Ms. Lorenz are reminded to attend class this afternoon.
7. CSS will meet after school Tuesday in room 134.
8. 6th grade PC will be meeting in room 216 after school Tuesday.
9. Art Club will also be meeting Tuesday afternoon.
10. Homework Club will be held Tuesday and Thursday in room 112.
11. The Science Robotics Club will meet Wednesday afternoon in the media center. The media center will be closed after school Wednesday due to this meeting.
12. Dance Club will meet on stage after school Wednesday.
13. The Furry Friends and Forest Club will hold their meeting after school Wednesday in room 102.
14. Each month, CMS recognizes one staff member as our Faculty Member of the Month. If you would like to nominate a deserving member of our staff, please go to the link on the CMS homepage to submit a nomination. Nominations for March will be accepted through Thursday.
15. In addition to our cell phone policy, blue tooth speakers are not permitted in school.