With national and state program standards as a basis,
is day 1.
2. String students going to rehearsal at CHS should report to the music rooms by 12:20 pm.
3. 6th grade flutes will meet period 4.
4. Art Club will meet after school on Wednesday.
5. All students on the backdrop committee for the Senior Breakfast will meet in the art room after school on Wednesday. See Miss Beri or Mr. Belsky if you cannot attend.
6. Dance Club will meet after school Wednesday in room 110.
7. Furry Friends and Forest Club will be meeting on Wednesday afternoon in room 102. Members can start bringing in donations for the Animal Shelter Drive
8. Jazz Band will rehearse before school at 7:25 on Thursday morning.
9. There will be a World Cultures Club meeting Thursday afternoon in room 107.
10. SHOCK will hold its meeting after school on Thursday in room 114.
11. Homework Club will be held Thursday in room 112.
12. There will be a BLAST meeting after school on Thursday in room 221.
13. If anyone is interested in being a manager for the boys “B” basketball team, please see Coach Bonnette outside the gym immediately after school any day this week.
7:00 PM - 11:00 PM District Strings' Concert @ CHS
7:00 PM CMS Winter Concert @ CHS
9:00 AM Senior Citizens' Breakfast @CMS
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM 7th & 8th Grade PC Trip
7:30 PM Bd of Ed mtg.