Announcements for Monday, March 10, 2014
1. Today is day 5.
2. 6th grade trumpets 5A will meet period 3; baritone 5B, period 6/7.
3. Students assigned to Steps to Success class with Mrs. Crowley, Mrs. DeAnnuntis, or Mrs. Laskowski should report to class this afternoon.
4. SHOCK will meet after school on Monday in room 113.
5. All strings will meet after school with Mr. Hercock on Monday.
6. There will be a STOP meeting after school on Monday, 3/10, in room 114.
7. Students participating in After School Bowling today (Mon.) should report to the cafeteria with your belongings at the end of the day.
8. CSS will meet after school on Tuesday in room 134.
9. 6th grade PC will also meet after school on Tuesday.
10. There will be an after school meeting for all Junior Cinnamentors in room 113 on Wednesday, 3/12.
11. Any 6th, 7th, or 8th grade girl interested in playing lacrosse should attend a meeting after school on Thursday, 3/13, in room 120.
12. Any 8th grade boy interested in playing football at the high school next year should attend a meeting after school on Thursday, 3/13, in room 223.
13. High jump practice will be held in the cafeteria until 4:30pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week. On Friday, the track team meeting will be held in room 120 after school until the late bus.
14. Please return all ice packs to the nurse by the end of the day.