Announcements for October 28, 2016
1. Today is day 2.
2. 6th grade clarinets will meet period 4.
3. 6th grade strings, the Joshua Bell group, will meet period 6/7.
4. 6th grade chorus, group A, will meet period 10.
5. The Spanish trip deadline has been extended until Monday, Oct. 31st.
6. After-School Strings will meet Monday afternoon.
7. There will be a 7th & 8th grade Battle of the Books meeting after school on Wednesday in room 112.
8. The Cross Country pizza/uniform party will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 2nd. Please return your clean uniform in a bag, labeled with your name. Also, please give $3 to Mr. McMullen.
9. Congratulations to the girls “A” field hockey team who ended their season with a 9 – 2 – 1 record. Coaches McGuigan and Garbe are very proud of you. Please put your clean uniforms in a bag, labeled with your name, and give it to Mr. Liddell. Also, please give $5 to your coach by Tuesday for your pizza party on Friday, Nov. 4th.
10. Each month, CMS recognizes one staff member as our Faculty Member of the Month. If you would like to nominate a deserving member of our staff, please go to the link on the CMS homepage to submit a nomination. Nominations for October will be accepted through Monday.
11. Red Ribbon/Spirit Week continues Monday, 10/31, so “Say BOO to drugs!” and wear your best Halloween costume! Students are not permitted to wear any types of masks or anything that covers their face as we must be able to identify all of our students. In light of recent media attention, both local and national, as well as fears expressed by our students in recent weeks, we are not allowing clown costumes or clown make-up at school.