Announcements for Friday, November 21, 2014
1. Today is day 5.
2. 6th grade beginners 5B will meet period 1; percussion 5A, period 8/9.
3. 6th grade strings, the Mark O’Connor group, will meet period 10; the Lionel Tertis group, period 11.
4. There will be a 7th & 8th grade Battle of the Books meeting on Monday in room 112.
5. Senior Citizens’ Day Windows and Backdrop committee will meet in room 109 on Monday, 11/24. See Mrs. Sanchez if you cannot attend.
6. SHOCK will meet after school on Monday in room 113.
7. 6th grade PC will meet after school on Monday in room 216.
8. The After-School string ensemble will meet in room 134 on Monday.
9. Yearbook orders will only be accepted until Tuesday, 11/25. The cost is $26; no cash; checks only please.
10. Each month, CMS recognizes one staff member as our Faculty Member of the Month. If you would like to nominate a deserving member of our staff, please go to the link on the CMS homepage to submit a nomination. Nominations for November will be accepted through Tuesday.