My Payments Plus
Cinnaminson Township Public Schools
School Lunch Program
We are pleased to inform you that our schools offer MyPaymentsPlus (www.MyPaymentsPlus.com), a state-of-the-art online service that provides you the convenience and information you need to manage your student’s meal account. This system speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria, eliminates the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and ensures that your child will receive a nutritious meal.
MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student's accounts.
- Check your student’s account balance 24/7 online.
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria.
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance.
- Continue to send payment in with child at no cost.
- In addition, MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Make a prepayment into your student’s meal account using an e-check, credit card, or debit card at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com. Funds deposited through MyPaymentsPlus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student’s account when it reaches a low balance
We strongly encourage all parents (even if you do not prepay for your student’s meal account) to create an account at no cost through www.MyPaymentsPlus.com.
To sign up, simply visit: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com and click on “Register a Free Account.” You will need your student’s ID number to complete registration. Once you finish registration, you may log-in to begin managing your student’s meal account instantly!
For those who do wish to prepay into their student’s meal account, MyPaymentsPlus offers several convenient ways to do so by visiting www.MyPaymentsPlus.com from anywhere, at any time. If you prefer to check balances or make payments via phone, you may do so by calling 1-877-237-0946.
We consistently strive to find new and better ways to serve our students and our families, and we thank you for partnering with us in this effort.
Click below for the Parent Guide